The Clover Stainless B14 Bottled water cooler… Stylish, Reliable, Affordable
- CABINET – Top and front panels are molded of ABS plastic and side panels are made of electric zinccoated steel with high polymer polyester resin.
- FAUCETS – Durable polypropylene. Self closing type. Easy to operate.
- DRIP TRAY – Concealed liftout design, high impact, durable ABS, Removable, anti-splash grid diverts drip water into receptacle.
- COLD WATER TANK – 3/4 Gallon, Hygienic stainless steel water tank. Adjustable cold water thermostat. CAPACITY: .9 Gallons per Hour @ 50 degrees F
- COLD WATER THERMOSTAT – Temperature is controlled to 35.6°F~53.6°F(2°C~12°C) by easily accessible adjustable thermostat.
- DUAL FLOAT VALVE – Water level is controlled with a Dual float valve. Dual float valve maintains water height in reservoir. Incoming water pressure range of 20~100psi.
- REFRIGERATION UNIT – Convection cooled condenser, internally spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector. No lubricant needed. Refrigerant is controlled by accurately calibrated capillary tube. Quiet operation via is’s optimum design. Highly efficient cooling is Energy Star compliant.
- HOT WATER TANK – 1 1/2 Quarts, Hygienic stainless steel hot tank. Highly efficient internal heating element. Non-adjustable thermostat with manual reset safety limiter. Convenient hot water ON/OFF switch.CAPACITY: 1.71 Gallons per Hour @ 185 degrees F
- HOT WATER THERMOSTAT – Water temperature is controlled to nearly 185°F(85°C) by automatic thermostat. ON/OFF switch is easily accessible in the control box at the back of cabinet.(Model D7A)
- ELECTRICAL – 100V ~ 127V(±10%) 50/60Hz provided with power cord. (Unit compatible with 220V ~ 240V(±10%) 50/60Hz – REQUIRES ALTERNATE POWER SUPPLY, NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDER.)
- WARRANTY – One year on the sealed refrigeration system and most major component Parts.
- REFRIGERANT TYPE – R134a
- DIMENSIONS (without bottle): 12 1/2″ (W), 12 3/4″ (D), 39 1/2″ (H)
- WEIGHT: 40 POUNDS (shipping)
*NOTE: Clover water coolers are warehoused and shipped from Colorado and, as such, require a 1-2 day lead time